Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

tuhituhi

 

He thrust out his lead leg and energetically vaulted over the hurdle. The resistance from the water made the 110 metre hurdles tricky (much more difficult than on land!), yet the athlete was responding well to the added challenge and pressure. After all, this was the first Olympic Games to be held under the sea.






My story

Chapter 1



Hi my name is yazmin and  my friends are Nevaeh and misty-rose. We call misty-rose, misty because it is easier to say her name. Nevaeh is a bosses boots. I am a sassy pants and misty is well the nice one. We are starting a club for only cool people and tik tokers. I was about to put up posters when the city turned into an ocean?? The Olympics was held in our town!! We had to cancel. But we didn’t. We had an underwater Olympics.


4 comments:

  1. and Mrs Cassidy won the race.Misty-Rose and Nevaeh were too busy talking to Yazmin.She slippen passed them and each hurdle she came across she breezed jumping over it.YEHHAAAAA I WIN!.

    Great story Yazmin.Thanks for letting me win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting story. How did people survive underwater?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Yazmin.
    I am just leaving a comment to say thank you for all the posts you have completed.
    Well done and keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Yazmin.
    It was so good to see you at Goggle Meet this morning.
    Why did you get a new top?.Have you been doing something special at home?.
    Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete